Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

2013 Sundeck 2200 Freshwater pump location

tntmarinotntmarino USAMember Posts: 2
I just bought a 2013 SD2200 and the freshwater pump does not work.  The switch lights up, the breaker is not tripped, the tank has water, no pump noise, and no water at the faucets.  Can anyone tell me where the pump is located?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• TimKLLTimKLL Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I have a 2015 SD2200, so it may not be exactly the same.  My pump died at the beginning of our second boating season.  The manufacturer of the pump honored the warranty.  I was able to access mine by pulling the garbage can holder out.  Not just the can, the whole assembly.  This is the can that is behind the Captain's/helm seat, under the sink.  The whole assembly comes out, look for screws under the rubber molding that keeps the door from rattling.  I was able to find similar pumps on Amazon & was ready to buy one there if the manufacturer didn't replace it.
    2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200
  • TimKLLTimKLL Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Mine was from Artis Products.  I think this one is for RVs, but it is something like this:  https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Camper-Fresh-Water-PDS1-130-1240E/dp/B00MJUWDFO/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1503364311&sr=8-16&keywords=freshwater+pump+for+rv    Artis makes Marine specific ones too.
    2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200
  • tntmarinotntmarino USAMember Posts: 2
    Thanks!  I will check it out tonight