Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

navigation stern light male plug

mjowensmjowens Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
can anyone give me information for replacing the male end on wiring that runs through Bimini poles to plug in back side of boat on my 2012 ss211 center helm hurricane.  Got a Perko connector (both ends) from West Marine - catalog # 1189DP099A.  It was too small.  Need the the correct manufacturer, item # and place I can I can purchase. Thanks, Mike

Answers

• mjowensmjowens Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Following up.......this deck plug connector plug I need is for the old style Atwood white standup navigation light.  Thx, Mike
    Here is a picture of plug
  • pineypiney TexasMember Posts: 39
    I replaced the ends with a set of connectors that battery chargers use.  I dont have a pic but its a pair of 3/8 x 1 or so flat male/female plugs with wired ends. One can get them  at an auto supply store
    Thanks for your reply.   Would like to still find the male plug connector in lieu of a Jerry rig.  The female is in good order and would have to be drilled out as it is rivited in.  
  • jhdvojhdvo Member Posts: 1
    I think it might be the Seadog 4261441.