Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Missing 2007 Fundeck FD192 Deck Plate Inspection Hatch Cover

JustinCaseJustinCase Member Posts: 2
While trailering my Hurricane a couple weeks back, my circular deck plate inspection hatch cover blew out of the boat (it took me some time on google to figure out what the darn thing is called).  It is approximately 6 inches in diameter (based on the 'refrence size' of a 1.5 inch Gatorade bottle cap).  I'm wondering where I can get a replacement.

I have found several brands online (SEAFLO, SEACHOICE, BECKSON, FIVE OCEANS).  Will any of these work?

Thanks for any assistance. 
-Kevin

Comments

• JustinCaseJustinCase Member Posts: 2
    Update: I found a replacement part that fit perfectly on Amazon for $11.  The part is a JR Products 31025 White 5" Access/Deck Plate.  Hope this helps someone else down the road.
  • dpimarineincdpimarineinc Member Posts: 2
    That looks a lot like our pry deck lid, DPI Marine, Inc. (formerly Daytona Plastix). Just wanted to throw that information out there as well (www.dpimarineinc.com).