Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Hurricane 237 decals

AlexbAlexb Posts: 15Member
Anyone know where I can order decals for my boat image attatched of what I need it's the one below the bumper on the bottom part of the hull images from google I need black and grey imageimage
image.jpg 20.6K
image.jpg 89.8K
·

Comments

• AlexbAlexb Posts: 15Member
    image.jpg 56.7K
    ·
  • nquirknquirk Posts: 565Member, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    @AlexB, have you spoken to your local Hurricane Dealer?  If the decals are still available, they can order them for you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
    ·
    No I would need part numbers for it didn't come oem on my boat and nearest dealer is in Idaho very far
    ·
  • nquirknquirk Posts: 565Member, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    You can contact Terri Gipson at tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com and ask her for the part numbers however you can only order these parts through the dealer network.  Once you have the parts, you'd need to contact a dealer to order and ship them to you unfortunately.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
    ·
    Dose anyone have a high quality image of the decals maybe a close up with a good camera? I can no longer order them have to go to a decal shop and print Please let me know. Thanks
    ·
  • 237NautiBehavior237NautiBehavior Posts: 3Member
    edited April 2014
    I'll try to upload pics of mine
    Post edited by 237NautiBehavior on
    ·
  • 237NautiBehavior237NautiBehavior Posts: 3Member

·