Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.
We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.
We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!
FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ
Moderators will edit or delete any posts in violation of the following, and may warn, issue infractions, suspend or permanently ban any member for serious or repeated violations.
1. This is a family friendly site. The use of foul or insulting language or the posting of any material not judged suitable by the Moderator Team is forbidden. Disagreements on any topic must be conducted in a polite manner using courteous language.
2. Political, religious or socially controversial topics are not allowed.
3. Do not post copyrighted material or request that anyone else violate copyright law.
4. Attacks (bashing) on any person, organization, company or other entity will not be permitted. Reporting experiences with any vendor, website or organization must be limited to facts. Unqualified attacks will be considered bashing.
5. Photos also need to be in good taste and family friendly.
6. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints about the rules, moderation, or management of this site please contact a moderator or the administrator via a private message for discussion. It is forbidden to debate these rules or their enforcement in the forum.
7. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months unless you are the original poster. If you have a related question, please start a new thread of your own rather than hijacking an older post.
2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
2010 Trailmaster SC trailer